Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I forgot!

Just wanted to update on Jared's finger and girls camp too... We haven't had a chance to determine school.

Jared's finger is doing great! He has the stitches out and it's healing beautifully. He will have to still wear the splint for few more weeks. On... it's in the first week of Aug. he will see the doctor again and start physical therapy!

Girls camp is NOT going to happen for me. After I made known my thoughts and feelings to all the leaders... I pretty much got the response of “Well DUH! We weren't expecting you to go anymore”. I still feel horrible, like I'm totally letting the girls and other leaders down. I do take comfort in knowing how understanding and wonderful they are though. And as many of you said... there will always be other chances to go to camp. LM is only here now, and he needs his mom. Thanks for all the advice and words of encouragement!

No comments: