Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Standup and shout

WAHOOO!!! Jared actually wrote this one :)



Yesterday I was playing with my awesome baby, and he did a new trick I wanted to share. He did it once and I was watching. Then he promptly fell down and did it again. I grabbed a camera and knocked my baby to the ground and started recording.

Yes Ayden can now stand on his own. Now I will never be able to catch him. Just so you know this was the first time he did it while holding something.

No comments: