Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We've been spotlighted!

Quick background story... so a while back I got an awesome e-mail from an adoptive mom! Her name is Kenna (check out her incredible blog here). I can tell she's amazing, and I don't even know her in person... yet :oD In the e-mail she asked if she could spotlight us on her blog! HECK YES! Love getting our info. out there, meeting new people. After crazy, busy-ness on both sides, the spotlight got published yesterday!! I absolutely love it. I will be honest, we did write some of it, but she did a good hunk on her own and got us to the "T" I think!! Check it out here and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

kenna said...

thank you for your sweet compliments!

oh, and we totally need to meet in real life.

your miracle is on its way.

-Special Mothertivity- said...

Small world- I know Kenna from being in a choir with her when we were in High school. Good times!