Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

"The Lion King"

Yesterday we had the opportunity to go see the Broadway production of "The Lion King". AMAZING!! I loved every minute of it. The singing, dancing, acting, the special effects, the costumes... it was all wonderful. Definitely worth every penny and worth the time. Think maybe I can talk Jared into taking me again? :0) Here's some pictures I took on our way to the event.

Jared driving us... I think he was a little annoyed that I took this while he was driving. He still smiled though.



"We are lions! Hear us RRRRROOOOOAAAARRR!!!!"


This was taken from our sets. It doesn't look like they were great seats from the picture, but they actually weren't bad. The only complaint is because I'm so short I had to lean forward to see over that stupid bar (the gold on at the bottom of the picture). I was trying to get a picture to show how cool the backdrop was. Oh well.



Us waiting anxiously for the performance to begin.


If you go here you can see a little ad for it. I also found some youtube videos on how they made the play and all that good stuff if you're interested.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Fun!!! I love Broadway musicals :) I haven't seen Lion King yet, so maybe we'll have to go!