Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

phone and ipad pics

So I need to do better at unloading my phone and ipad pics. Oh well lol... I will try to be better. In the mean time, enjoy just a small, impromptu photo shoot of Ayden I did.









If you are just dying to see my phone and ipad pictures (we're talking like 400) go look at our Picasa page or facebook :o) I warn you now, some of them are blurry, and some I may have already posted. Anyway~ Love to all!

No comments: