Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

secret, secret


I figured it's been two weeks, I should update :o) I'll put some pictures and a video throughout too. As always, to see more pictures, head over to our picasa account :o)


Jared's same ol', same ol'... He's loving his new job, still kind of adjusting. It really has been a blessing having him there though. Domo really treats him well. He still doesn't have a calling. Which is totally fine, because he's busying keeping me sane and being wrapped around Ayden's little finger :o)


Ayden is as cute and fun as ever. We're just anxiously awaiting until his surgery. As far as eating... we tried to set up an appointment with an endo. Long story short, both Ayden's dr. and the endo. think it's a calorie thing. SO! We just wait until Ayden's appointment with the GI and go from there. My mom did point out... when I was sick, it took about 6 months for me to gain weight. I'm wondering if we're dealing with the same thing, in that regards, with Ayden. Who knows. See what the doctors say soon. For now, Ayden is healthy, fun, and eating fabulous. If only we could get those darn teeth to cut, life would be AMAZING! in the land on Ayden.


And now on to me... this is where the title of this post comes in :o) So ... I announced on fb last week, but I thought I should announce here too... I went back to school this last semester. I had one class left to get my nursing degree and in 12 LONG days I will have it finished :o) On Dec. 10 I will graduate with my AAS. I am so stinkin excited! I am ready for this road to be over lol I have learned a lot in nursing school (both about nursing and about myself) but I am ready for a new chapter in life. I'm ready to be home full-time with Ayden again. I may work a day or two a month to keep my license (which I can hopefully take boards in Jan. or Feb.) but that'll be it. So yeah, that's REALLY what I've been up to since Sept. :o) Long, good road that's almost done. WAHOOO!!!



Anyway~ that's about it for us. Until next time, hope all is well with you all and love to all!

No comments: