Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Santa and Ayden's surgery

On Sat., we went with Blaine, Heather, and their cute kiddos to see Santa! I was a little nervous how Ayden would do, but he did great. I admit, I think it's because we had Jared go hide :o) That and Ayden had just woken up from his nap when we went.


 

 

Today was the great and dreadful day! Ayden had tubes placed in his ears. He did amazing. I was expecting the worse, so I'm so glad to have the best! He already seems to walk semi- more steady and talk a little more clearly. Could be my imagination though :o)

Right before going to surgery
Right when he got back
leaving the hospital
home with some food in his tummy!

As you can see he was a champ!!! I'm so glad to have it done, start the recovery, and start having a healthier, happier boy!

No comments: