Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nursing school graduate!!

YES!!! I'm proud and happy to announce that after three LONG years of nursing school we made it through!!!


It has been a very difficult journey. One that I can't say I'd do all over again... at least not right now lol But I am glad that I stuck to it, despite all the obstacles that came in the road. I know I couldn't have done it without Jared, my mom, and a whole bunch of other family and friends. I didn't get when couples would say "we're going to school" ... until I started nursing school. Jared and Ayden suffered just as much as I did to get me through. I am so grateful for them, and for all of you! Your love and support has definitely been felt and much much appreciated!!

Now onto state boards!! After that, who knows. Jared and I now have a lot of talking, praying, and fasting to do. I never thought this day would come!!!!

Thanks so much again and love to all!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

yayaya so happy for you bubs