Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Our Halloween

We started our halloween after the kids napped... or when they should have napped. :oP  We started by going to Jared's work party. It was awesome! I asked Jared to get pictures here... this is one of the best ones he was able to get.

 Ayden totally loved going around getting a bunch of candy from the bowls everywhere.

After we went to go see my granddad. I was a total loser and forgot to take pictures.

When we left Granddad's we went to see Ayden's bios.
It was a lot of fun!! Ayden kind of got it (as in trick or treating), but not quite. It was great to see all of them.

After we got a quick dinner, then Jared and Ayden stayed home while I took Breeann to go see her bio. mom. Unfortunately, Breeann wasn't in costume due to some throwing up she did in the car. I also was a dork and didn't pull out the camera either :'( I need to get better at that!

Anyway~ it was a fun, full evening. I hope everyone else had a happy halloween!!!

No comments: