Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jared... a teaser... NEVER!

As some of you may, or may not, know Jared has always teased me that he is going to get a mohawk. I keep telling him ... to sum up, over my dead body. Well, we just spent the last week and a half it TX with the Payne side of our family. Jared arrived a day before I did (we won't go there on why) and when he picked me up from the airport, guess what my husband greeted me with? YEP, a mohawk. You may be wondering the first words out of my mouth. Or maybe you aren't but they were "JARED GLEN PAYNE, WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" Yeah, kind of yelling too. He just got this big grin on his face and asked if I liked it. Needless to say, Jared offered to take me on a date and I told him I was to embarrassed to be seen in public with him. The mohawk came off that night. Here a couple of pictures of the horrid haircut.

Jared and his brother Joseph. Joseph is the one who gave Jared his mohawk.



Us at Mom and Dad Payne's... can't you just tell I love (said sarcastically) the hair cut?

No comments: