Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just a quick update

I thought I'd update since it's been a bit. Nothing new is really going on here.

Jared is still extremely swamped at work. He's hoping their product releases this week. We'll have to see though. The network at his work has been down, so it's been really tough for him to do any work. Scouts is keeping him really busy too. He's loving life though.

I'm swamped trying to get a schedule for the semester down. So far this semester hasn't been too bad. Ask me next week after my first test though. I will say this, it has been SSSSOOOO nice to be back on a hospital floor. I miss working so much. Heavenly Father has a different plan for me though, so ... I think I better do what He says. Anyway~ Scouts has been keeping me busy too. We have our pinewood derby at the end of the month. I'll definitely post pictures and update on how it was. Hopefully it'll be a success. Life is without a doubt fabulous!

Buddy is ... well, a puppy! He loves life, playing, chewing, and performing for treats. He can now do dance, a version of playing dead, hide and go seek (well, we hide and he seeks), and circles. He's learned to stay, come, down, and your basic commands ... alright. He does good for being a puppy, but if he's too excited for one reason or other Buddy definitely has problems listening. I still can't believe he'll be 6 months soon.

So, that's about it for us. Hope everyone else is doing great! We'd love to hear from you guys.

No comments: