Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Baby shower for baby Landon!

As I mentioned, this last weekend I got to go home to help celebrate the soon arrival of my newest nephew. Anna, the sis. just older then me, did a ton of work for it!! She made some awesome decorations and presents for Mel and Landon. I will definitely post what pictures I have of the crafts. The shower had a really great guest turn out!! It was a blast. We ate, talked, Mel opened presents, and we played a couple of shower games. Mel is actually the one who came up with the games. THEY WERE FABULOUS! Not your typical... what baby food is this, how big is her belly, etc. We had to guess fun facts about Mel and Justin (her hubby) from when they were babies/born, Mel put like 8 pics of her during different stages of the pregnancy and we had to guess how far along she was in the pic... there was a game where you had to match up the celebrity with their child's name... You get the idea. It was a fun shower! Mel wasn't to happy with me because she doesn't like my photography skills and I got asked to be behind the camera... but if that's the worse thing to happen at her shower, I'd say that's pretty good. Now for the pics! I'm only going to put like 10... if you want to see more check it out on our picasa album or on facebook.

The Zobrist women! In relation to me they are ...cousin, cousin, sister, aunt, aunt holding cousin's daughter, and cousin

Mel's friend made Landon's name... Anna made the owl pillow and thought of the pine cones in a glass vase



the owls spell Landon with a pine cone in between. It was darling! This pic doesn't do it justice

hehe ... so this wasn't at the shower. Fri., Anna and I got to Vegas early afternoon. When Mel walked in from work that evening, they were wearing the same shirt! So funny! Anna's trying to look preggo here too, but Mel's the only sister preggo.


the soon to be mama with the grandma's!

Mom, Anna, Mel, me, and Shan

the 4 sisters!

As you can see, it was an awesome trip! I can't wait to meet Landon is just 2 1/2 short weeks (or sooner!) Love to all!!

No comments: