Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I'm back

I went home to Las Vegas at the end of last week. My younger sis. (yes, she is bigger then me but I'm still older and wiser ;o) love you Mel!) had a baby shower!! She's due at the end of this month. Anyway~ that's my excuse for not blogging like I should have. This is my last catch up post (unless I can think of something else... but I don't think so). The post about my sister's baby shower will come in the next day or two.

This catch-up post is going to be about my hubby! Incredible, smart, fun-loving, caring... okay, I'll stop... Jared. This man works harder then any other person I know. After a long, hard day at work... typically he comes home and Buddy is waiting to wrestle him. This particle picture

was taken on a Friday. He had just gotten home from work. He rode his bike to work that day, by the way. When he got home, we had kids over that wanted to play with Jared SO BADLY! So he went running through the sprinklers with them. Later that night we took the kids to a ... community vender fair type thing. I don't know how to describe it. Anyway~ Jared was of course the main attraction there too.


This picture...
I think is one of my favorites!! Mom Payne laying on Jeni, Jared, and Jason's lap. I think they were all suppose to do something funny in this one, but Jared's the only one who did. Jared has such a great relationship with everyone on his side of the family. He doesn't talk to most of them a lot, but Jared definitely loves and sincerely cares about each and every one of them... I know if he could, he'd take away all of their struggles.

So I'll stop bragging about him now. I'm sure you've all had enough mush in one post! But know this... I really do have the best husband EVER!!! Love to all!

No comments: