Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

The story of the red rose

Okay, so I know I've been blogging a lot these last couple of days. I have to share this story though. Last week, when Jason and Michelle (my brother-in-law and his wife) came over they told me that there's a sign that says I get a free flower. The sign said "If you're name is Devin come in and get your free flower" or something like that. Well~ Thursday Jared and I just happen to drive by that same sign. I was surprised! A flower... just for my name? Alright... I can handle that. So we stopped and got my free flower. Cool, huh?


No comments: