Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HALLELUJAH... a post

Yes... we are still alive. Busy as ever, but alive. hehe Let's see what we've been up to

Jared- staying busy at work. They put out a release on Dec. 16th! Scouts is kind of low key with all the holidays, but he is still really involved. On Dec. 18th some of his scouts came over and they earned 4 merit badges!! So proud of them. They all work hard. Jared is still filling in for the 10 yr. old class. He's so loving it. I still stand scouts is where his heart is though.

Devin- finished 3rd semester of nursing school on Dec. 15th!!! So freakin' excited. I only have one more semester until I earn my associates in nursing and can sit for boards. Since finishing school I have been busy trying to catch up on things that I neglect during the semester. Things like organizing, running errands, and getting things done around the house.

I think I mentioned we went to Las Vegas to celebrate Thanksgiving with my side of our family. We also went to Las Vegas for Christmas. So fun! I'll be doing a separate post for that. Um... OH! We celebrated our 4 year anniversary yesterday. I totally meant to take pictures, but yeah... didn't happen. Here's what we did though. We had breakfast and then went to the temple. That ended up taking all morning. We went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch, then went to go see "Despicable Me". So dang cute. That movie is definitely one we'll be buying. I highly recommend it. We came home to get a shopping list together, then we went to get the groceries. After that we just had dinner and hung out. It was such a nice, relaxing day. I loved just being with Jared and not being stressed. My goal for the day was to not do anything I didn't have to and just relax. I think I was successful. You'd have to ask Jared though. Anyway~ that's about it for us. Hope you all are having a great holiday season!!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I can't believe you've only been married for 4 years! It seems like we've had you in our family for eternity, Devin. (That's a compliment! :))

BTW, among other things Tyler & Jessica got us Despicable Me which is on our television as I am typing this. Unfortunately I have to work & can't really watch it yet, so I will have to take your reliable word that it is great!

See you soon!

Love,
Jeni