Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Heart fair

Today I had the opportunity to volunteer at a heart fair one of the hospitals was hosting. I have NEVER taken so many blood pressures in 5 hours in my life! It was a lot of fun though. I got to meet a lot of nice people. We got these awesome red shirts to wear too. Anyway~ here's a picture of the group of us that took blood pressures.


Sorry about the glare by my head. The girl who took the picture didn't say anything! Anyway~ a little bit more about the fair. It was cool... they had the 8 of us taking blood pressures. They had volunteers checking cholesterol, blood sugars, EKGs (also known as ECG), body fat, life flight tour, ambulance tour, and different lectures you could attend. I think that was it... There was a wonderful turned out. It is nice to know that people do care about their health. To be honest, sometimes I wonder...

oh! as a side note: Jared said he's going to do a couple of post. Hopefully they'll be on here soon.

No comments: