Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hi!

So I thought I'd write a quick posting and say hi!!

Jared's loving work, loving scouts, and loving life. He went on a snow camp out this week. Personally, I don't know why you'd want to sleep in the snow, but whatever works. Jared didn't actually camp out due to health issues he's being facing, but he was up there a lot. They all went up about 4, Jared got home about 8:30 last night, then he went back up this morning at 5:45 and they all got home about 11. Being the 11-12 yr. old boys they are... one lost his dinner, one thought a change of socks meant wearing two socks and reversing their order in the morning, and one didn't bring a change of socks. Jared said they had a great time though. Oh! I've got to post the pics. of them swimming. I'll see if I can get Jared to do that post :o) If not, I'll do that one next.

I've been doing my high acuity nursing clinical. Meaning, I've been working in the ICUs. INTENSE! All I can say is ICU nursing isn't for me. I admire nurses who can. It's been a wonderful, learning, and growing experience though. Other then school... not much. I feel horrible because I feel like I've been slacking in scouts. Luckily I have a good committee that helps. We have our blue and gold banquet this coming Tues. I'm excited for it. I think it'll be great. I'll have to remember the camera. I will be honest though... February has been a stressful month for me! I think it may be this clinical. The paperwork involved is ... difficult and very time consuming. I probably have been to busy doing that stuff, that I get behind in everything else, including studying for the class. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up soon. I've only got one more clinical left so... We'll see. There hasn't been any ... trials for us really but we've had some friends that have been facing trials. I just worry for them and want to help wherever I can... which is probably another reason why I haven't been liking February this year. I hate seeing my friends and family struggle. Momma bear in me wants to come out and just fix everything for them and make life all better.

Anyway~ enough of my rambling. Hope this finds everyone well! We love hearing for all of you. Love to all!!!

No comments: