Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I'm so old!

At the beginning of July, we had the honor of attending my nephews pack meeting. This was a special cub scout meeting BECAUSE... and this is where the title comes in... my nephew is graduating cub scouts! Meaning, he's turning 11! I remember the day my bro. told us his cute wife was preggo! Shoot, I remember them getting engaged! Anyway~ At this pack meeting he received TONS of awards. One of which was his arrow of light! For those of you that aren't cub scout people, arrow of light is the highest award you can get in cub scouts AND it is the only award that goes with you onto boy scouts. We felt so privileged to be invited to this special event. We are so proud of our nephew who is growing up to be quite the amazing young man.




No comments: