Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First semester of nursing school!

We have just completed the first semester of nursing school! What a semester it has been. I am just so relieved to be done for about a week and a half. Let me just say my husband is amazing!! I would not have made it through without Jared. I can't even tell you the number of times he's had to just hold me because I was so stressed and crying, he had to take on the laundry and dinner quite a bit (and even the cleaning of the house!!), and help me with my scouting calling A TON! He is definitely my hero. I definitely know why they say "we made it through" now. This morning (the morning of my last final) he surprised me with flowers and chocolate! He's so sweet. I just wanted to let even know how wonderful Jared is and also to let you all know we did survive first semester and Jared still loves me... I think ;0) I love him!