Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Monday, October 11, 2010

best husband ever!



Yes, I truly have the best husband ever. I know there are several of you ladies who think you do, but I know I do. :0) Jared is always serving, caring about others. He spoils me like no other. Things like, he comes home from work to make dinner... when I've been the one at home. He's so dang patient with me and all those around us. He definitely has to be patient to have married me. I just love Jared so much and thought I'd share. :0) Sorry for the mushiness

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your not really sorry. You live and thrive on mushiness. So mushy it up!