Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Nothing much

There's nothing to exciting going on.

Jared's busy with work, scouts... the usual.

I started my last semester of school today. Knock on wood, it won't be that bad of a semester. We'll see though. I'll keep you all updated.

We had the privilege of having Anna and her two boys stay with us last week. My mom came up too, but she stayed with my brother. It was fun having the time with them. I didn't do as well as I should have on the pictures. I only got two good ones. I'll post more when/if Anna sends them to me (hint, hint Anna).

nephew getting a piggy back ride while doing Jared's hair.


nephew playing with Buddy



So that's about it for us. Hope all is well with everyone! Love to all

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Good luck with your last semester. How exciting!!!