Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Okay, I'm a blonde!!

Jared's remark is the blonde roots sink deep

I am so so sorry! I am total blonde. We made a button Tues. night, right? Well, I changed the picture like Thurs. I think. I can't remember exactly. When I changed the picture, I deleted that old picture. So! If you've added our button to your blog that first day or two, you need to redo the html on it please. If you haven't added our button to your blog yet, you know you want to :o)

No comments: