Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Friday, March 25, 2011

boring update

So yeah... not much has been going on. I think that may be a good thing lol

Jared's up against a big deadline. It looks like they will finish today (before like 1:30 p.m.). IF they do, they he will get to be home by like 2 or 3.... and not have to go back to work until Tues.! He could use the break. Other then I think that's about all going on with Jared. Pretty low key type of guy.

With me... on the school front... I successfully finished all nursing school clinicals!!! YAY! One more step towards graduation in 5 1/2 weeks!! Kind of sad though because clinicals is my favorite part. But now I can focus on the theory and pass all 3 of those I have left. To be honest, currently I'm a little behind on two of the classes. By little I mean 2 or 3%... I can easily catch up. But I have to be able to work at catching up. lol Other then that... we had pack meeting this last week. Sad day... I asked Jared to take pictures and the battery on our camera was dead! Hopefully next time.

That's about it for us! Hope everyone else is doing well! Love to all!!!

No comments: