Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm a guest blogger!... again

Yes, yes... I am a guest blogger again! It's fun being able to write for other people's blog. Get a new audience... something new, I guess. Anyway~ this time I guest blogged for my good friend Dawn. She's one incredible woman! I've known here for almost 8 years now (yes, Dawn, it has been that long! Crazy!!! lol). A little about Dawn... she has infertility problems, is a foster parent also (well, she's licensed, but like us doesn't currently have any placements), BUT she has adopted a beautiful little girl from the foster care system. Dawn is the author of an awesome blog that talks about her struggles and all that good stuff. Anyway~ so if you want to read my guest posting ... click here

Love to all!!!

No comments: