Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A good week!

This has been a fabulous week!! I wish life could always be this awesome!!!

Jared did his normal work, scouts, loving life week. He has spent a little more time on his book scanner. If you don't remember about it, you can read here. Anyway~ nothing is really new for my amazing, patient, loving husband.

I have loved not stressing about school. I spent time relaxing, catching up on trek stuff, on house cleaning, visiting friends... loving life! I kind of feel like I need to be doing more then I have been. This week I plan on trying to do a couple of my "life after school" goals. Goals such as making a dinner menu and cooking more, exercising more, etc. I'll keep you all posted on how that goes. Yes, I do realize I still haven't graduated, but it's close enough, right?

Yesterday (Fri.) afternoon, until tomorrow (Sun.) we have 2 kiddos in the foster system again. This is our first time with 4 and 15 (just a reminder, I use the number in their age. that way I maintain the confidentiality). They are so sweet!! I think I say that about all of them though, huh? hehe I love all kids, what can I say.

Anyway, that's us in a nutshell for the week. How was all of your guys week??

No comments: