Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Sad day

Well... today was the BIG day for if I was going to pass high acuity and graduate on Wed. Unfortunately, I didn't do as well as I needed to on the final. I got a 82.19 instead of the 91.5% ...

I'll have to try again next semester I guess. Thanks for all the prayers, well wishes, and support! Love you all!!

3 comments:

Jess Payne said...

Devin- I love you. I'm sorry this semester didn't work out, BUT you're still one kick-butt nurse!

Stacy said...

:( Bummer! but I'm sure you'll make it next time!!!

Jeni said...

So sorry. Next semester you are a SHOE IN!!