Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another quick update

We are all alive and well! Life is definitely taking adjusting too, but I wouldn't have it any other way.


I'm trying to convince Jared to update on how trek was. We'll see how that all goes. lol He's been crazy busy at work, scouts, and his normal stuff. He's been such an incredible dad to Little Man! Of course, I always knew he'd be an amazing dad one day. Jared hit a big milestone yesterday! I should have done a special post for him, but .... honestly I don't know where time went yesterday. Anyway~ it was his birthday!!! I've got pictures to put up, but I'll do a post on it later. I hope he had the best birthday EVER! and that it was a special day. He says it was but sometimes I think he said it just to get me to hush ... hehe you'd think he'd realize how much of a chirp-er I am by now. :o)


I have been lovin' the house mom job!!! My favorite job ever! Definitely keeps me on my toes. Some days I just feel like there needs to be more then 24 hours. I wouldn't trade it for the world though. There's not really anything specific either. My days now consist of feeding and changing LM, cleaning, doing whatever task needs to be done... like taking LM to appointments, shopping for Jared's birthday/other stuff, ... I recently helped people move, and baby-sit. Nothing totally exciting.




LM is growin' like a weed. We got him weighed, measured today.

He's: 7 lbs, 4 oz... 51 %
just over 20 in.... 90%
I don't know his head measurement but it's in the 75%

So we've got a tall, skinny one on our hands. He's eating, sleepin', and his potty business well. I think the biggest news with LM is that he may be leaving us next week. I can't go into to much detail online, but it depending on a court ruling on Monday. Our prayers, and we ask your prayers be the same, is that the judge will rule whatever is the best decision for LM. We will be going to the hearing, so we'll know right away how it turns out. We'll definitely keep you all posted.


So there's my somewhat quick update. Hope all is well with all of you! Love to all!!

2 comments:

CHO said...

I'm so glad you're having a great time with LM! I wish I lived closer so I could meet him. We'll be praying that everything turns out well for the little one....but we secretly hope that the best thing for him is to stay with you. I know you're such a good mommy to him, Devin! <3 he's a lucky boy.

Tyler and Jess said...

Devin, you're so awesome. I'm glad that your enjoying having LM in your home. That is just amazing! Thanks for the update, I enjoy hearing from you!