Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Judges ruling

We are back from court and have the final ruling from the judge. LM will be placed into the custody of his grandmother. The caseworker has to do a walk through of the home and then LM will go to Grandma. Most likely by the end of this week he will go to her.

I don't know that it's quite hit me. I've been processing, preparing, and all that good stuff. I just don't know that it'll hit until LM is gone. We'll see how it goes.

I can't express how much gratitude I have for all of you!!! You are all amazing! Love you all!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you a million times over for all you all do.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Tears for you. Love you tons!

Josh and Jill said...

I'm sorry. You are always in our prayer! WE love you guys!

Julie said...

Whether they have been with you months or weeks it is hard to say goodbye. Little Man was definately lucky to have wonderful parents like you while he was in your home!