Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

YAY!! for service

As you all may, or maybe not, know one of best friends runs a couple of charities for birthmom's. Isn't she absolutely amazing?? Well, she's recently announced a yard sale for one of the charities!! If you'd like to help out, by donating stuff, please feel free to let me know. I will either get you her info. or come get it myself. Thanks so much in advance for your support. For more details, you can go here too. Now, go clean out those closets! I know I am! :o) Love to all!!

No comments: