Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've been tagged

So my LITTLE! ... okay, so she's physically taller then me, but I still think of her as my little sis. Anyway~~ she did a Q & A thing on her blog and tagged me. Normally I don't do these things, but I figured what the hay... give people a chance to know random things about me, right? Also! On a friend's blog, she answered 4 questions that I thought would be fun to answer too. Just a warning ... I think one or two questions repeat. Sorry. Oh, and just to warn you... this is a little long. I tried to break it with pics. Hope it helps. So here we go!

Dream job~ I almost got it!! Being a nurse and being a stay at home mom.
I know some of you are probably thinking lame-o! But I really enjoy caring for others, little kids, and I can't wait to have both of those things in my life... as a job!

Favorite drink~ Hmm... I would have to say ... frappes!!! It's these really yummy drinks that Cocoa Bean Cupcake Cafe does...
It's pretty much thin milkshake... best way to describe it. So good!!

Most important beauty secret~ Okay, so I am not much one for looking pretty to be honest lol. I really wear make-up on Sunday... I'm getting better about doing my hair somewhat cute. So I don't know that I have a beauty secret to share.

If you had an all-expense paid vacation, where would you go~ Oh my!! We actually had this chance... we didn't choose where we went, but we got an all-expense paid vaca to Bahamas!!! It was a BLAST! I want to go back so bad. If I could choose anywhere though, I'd have to say China! I've always wanted to go experience things over there.

If you had 3 wishes, what would they be~ 1) be with ALL my family forever
2) live somewhere were it's always nice and warm... not to hot, not to cold
3) to never be sick, allergies included! Hate being sick or when my allergies act up. It's the worse!

If you could have one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be~ one type? Thai!
I don't think I could ever get tired of Thai good. It's so yummy, flavorful, and healthy!!

What's one talent you wish you had~ I wouldn't mind being able to sing! Music is everything to me and so I try to sing... when I'm alone, in my car type thing, but yeah... I can't sing lol

Biggest celebrity crushes~ Honestly, I don't think I've ever had a celebrity crush. I was like obsessed with Backstreet Boys when I was young teenager, but that's probably the closest I got.


If you could look into the future, would you~ HECK YA!! I can be patient, if I know when things are going to happen. Like I don't mind waiting for us to be placed... I just want to know WHEN we'll be placed. I like to plan and organize. Unfortunately you can't do that with life.

What made you start a blog~ To be honest, adoption. Started out as a way to get our names out there. But I've really enjoyed blogging and getting my feeling written. It's a good type of journal for posterity.

What was the happiest day of your life and don't say the day you got married or had a kid= lame~ Well, so far my wedding day was! lol Picking another day SO far, to be honest... I'd probably have to say the day I was accepted into nursing school.
yes, this is totally accurate lol

Yes nursing school has been the greatest trial I've experienced, but it's one I would not change for ANYTHING! To find out I was finally accepted and getting that much closer to achieving one of my dreams... I was on cloud 9!!

Top 4 book recommendations~ serious?? I'm not much of a reader. I think I could honestly do this one though. Um... 1) Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls!! I had to read it for one of my classes. INTENSE! Loved it! Great insight was little kids think when parents aren't the greatest caretakers
2) Believing Christ by Stephen E. Robinson!! So good. It's a great insight to the atonement of Christ and how to better apply it to other areas of your life, not just repentance.
3) Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
4) Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse

What's your guilty pleasure movie? Last Song with Miley Cyrus!! Love that movie!!!

What's your worst habit~ I know I have LOTS of bad habits. I just don't know which is the worse. Probably nagging, constantly cleaning up after Jared... when he's still not done cooking and needed what I put in the dishwasher :o)

What golden girl would you be~ Rose! I'll admit... I'm naiive and take things to literally sometimes.


four places I go: 1) school
2) church
3) grocery store
4) wal-mart

four fav. smells: 1) cooking food, especially cookies
2) clean! like, right after you've cleaned the bathroom. mmm
3) flowers
4) babies!

four fav. t.v. shows or movies: 1) 7th Heaven- yes, I'm a nerd like tha
2) Phineas and Ferb
3) 30 Rock
4) Last Song

four recommendations: 1) live life to the fullest, you only live once
2) never be afraid to be who you are
3) Rely on Heavenly Father and Christ for EVERYTHING!... atonement is essential!
4) You're never to old to want your mom!

Well there you go folks! Me... in a nut shell lol

3 comments:

Jessalynn Speight said...

I just remembered all the reasons why you are one of my besties lol

PriceFamily said...

We wouldn't have to nag if they'd listen the first time.

Mel said...

yes you are def a rose and the kreb's cycle was the worst thing in my entire educational experience. so ya, en joy that buizness