Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lesson #4

YAY!!! Last one folks! Hopefully in 6 days from now you will be able to check my blog and see that I have graduated!! Anyway~


So, I used to consider myself to be really organized and efficient. Yeah, no so much. The last two and half years, I have felt like this...


Okay, maybe not that bad, but close! Luckily Jared is amazing and totally helps with everything! Cooking, cleaning, etc. I have definitely learned how to be even more organized and efficient with my time. I've had to learn how to prioritize big time! Now, I'm not claiming to be a pro at any of these by any means, but I think nursing school has taught me how to be better at them.

So I will leave you with one question...

sorry, saw this and got a kick out of this. I think this is totally and utterly wrong to actually do! But a great picture

1 comment:

caitlyn said...

hey! i was washed in the sink! course... not with dishes, lol.