Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Bittersweet

I just got off the phone with the doctor. "Thor" is now a level 12 (out of 13!) The dr. said that "Thor" won't be ready to come home for another 4-8 days though! I have mixed feeling. By all means, I don't want "Thor" home until he's ready. But, on a selfish note, I want him home with me! And it sucks having to drive a total of 2 hours a day (we see him twice a day, and each one takes 30 mins). I'm also glad too because this Sunday is our ward primary program... since I'm the pianist I was kind of stressing about what to do, but ... no need to stress now.

1 comment:

Josh and Jill said...

I'm so excited for you!!! I wish I lived close! Good luck with everything!!