Welcome, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to read about our crazy, fun life. Look around to learn about us, our adoption story, or to find out how to contact us. Feel free to make comments (LOVE comments). We do have the comment moderator on, so if you want it private, just say so. Also, we have pass along cards. If you'd like some, just let us know! Thanks again and happy reading!

Friday, October 21, 2011

So sorry!

Guess I got so wrapped up in caring for "Thor" that I didn't realize it had been a week since I've updated. SO! Here ya go~

Jared's doing great! Amazing as ever. He's up against a deadline at work, but he's handling the stress so well! I'm very proud of my incredible husband.

I'm doing good. Nothing new on my end. Just same old housekeeping, day to day stuff. Keeps me way busier then I would have ever imagined.

Now the real reaon most of you read now... an update on "Thor". :o) He's doing so great! Such a stubborn baby! lol He shouldn't have any problems fitting in our family, should we get to adopt. And stubborness is what helped him get through all he has. We got "Thor" home on Wed., about lunch time. I can't tell you how great it is to get him home. He's doing great on the whole growing department. I think he's going to be a petite boy... or as Jared says, scrappy. Yesterday he weighed in at 7 lbs 5 oz, which is like the 20th-25th%... and he's like 19 in. long, which is like the 2-3%.

That's about it for us! Love to all!! Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: